It's the 2nd day in a row that MJ has come home from school carrying a mini-tooth case that holds one of her baby teeth! And as you can see, the front of her mouth is looking spacious! And she also has a lisp. Now she'll really have trouble with the tongue twister...Susie sells shells by the sea shore. :)
Ren is so silly! He loves making a crazy faces for the camera. His preschool class had a teddy bear picnic today so he brought "Honey" to school. (My mom gave him this teddy bear when he was born. But I think I'm more attached to Honey then he is. Side note: None of my kids have ever been attached to items. No one ever really 'needed' the binky - though I tried to get them to love it! No one ever 'needed' their blankie. Or dolly or silky or teddy... I don't get it.)
Anyway, my little car pool, Claire, Braden and Ren were all talking so excitedly about their picnic and how they would be taking a walk in the woods with their teddy bears. I hinted that maybe the 'walk in the woods' would be more pretend. OH MY! No, they would be going into the real woods. They were really funny, and would not entertain the idea of a pretend forest! Anyway, I was a little worried that there would be disappointment at school. At pick up, I asked about the walk in the woods, they laughed and told me about the pretend walk in the woods through the living room and backyard of Miss Shirley's house! Too funny!







1 comment:
Cute little Ren and MJ! You're doing so great at updating your blog Rach..I love reading your updates. I plan to get on the blog train again soon. Quin has lost both his front teeth recently and it's so fun to see MJ missing some teeth too..so cute!
Post a Comment