My friend, Jenn Keller, had her baby today! A little girl. That's 4 girls for them. Her name is Juliett, lovely. I can't wait to hold her!
Chloe got her cast today. Hot pink with red sparkles. When they took of her temp one off, Chloe and I were so shocked at how swollen it still was! Not just her ankle, but her whole foot and ankle and it was still black and blue bruised. Gross, don't break any bones. Chloe was pretty excited about getting the cast and all, but the whole experience has lost its luster. She is bored of having a broken ankle. :) Her silver linings are that she doesn't have to dress out for PE and she can get on all the lines at Disneyland due to her handicap status.
Chloe and Porter, wanting to take full advantage of the temporary cripple that Chloe is, planned a trip to Disneyland with several friends. Chloe rented a wheel chair and they were able to get on all the rides with no wait! I think I want to go with Chloe next time.
Meanwhile, Rusty and I went out to dinner at Bistro K with Cindy and Robb. Two of my fav people! Cindy and I did one season of Gourmet Club together and were cub scout leaders for like 3 years together. We also used to run together, until she passed me up! I am still doing a bit of running, but not marathon stuff like her. Food was delish too.




No comments:
Post a Comment