I know, these pics are not the best. But you can still see cute MJ singing her little heart out. The whole 2nd grade did a little musical performance for parents. It was really cute. MJ asked me to sit near the front cause she was doing something special. She also told me to bring my video camera. Hmm. Anyway, I get there and before the 1st song they sing, Mr. Healy (music teacher) asks MJ to come forward to the center where she has her own mic. I was surprised as anyone, when she took a turn leading the group in "Hello There". She did a great job. I have to laugh cause she was all business. Smiles were scarce on her sweet face, though she didn't really look nervous. She was just trying really hard! :) I'm trying to get this video to attach, I don't know why but it just isn't working!! Ugh! I'll keep trying, cause I really want you to hear her.
To MJ's right is one of her best friends, Madison. As you can see they are doing some Do Re Mi stuff, solfege.





No comments:
Post a Comment