Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fresh Haircut

I really love getting my hair done.  My friend, Heather, does it and she always does a good job.  I only get it weaved and cut every 4 months or so.  It feels so good and light.  I remember when I weaved my hair for the first time, it was sometime after Chloe was born but before Ellie.  It was about $65 for a cut and weave, not including tip.  It was so expensive, or so I thought.  A couple of years ago, as prices skyrocketed to $140 without tip, I decided to not weave anymore.  After 2 years of that, I started with Heather.  I think I look so much better in this lighter color.  Silly?  Maybe, but I like it soooo much better.  Plus, Heather gives me a deep discount since her salon is in her kitchen.  (Heather also has a little boy who is one of Ren's best friends, so he had a good day playing over there during the hair time.)
Do you like it?
Ellie loves it!!!!!
I love it too!

4 comments:

Camille said...

YES!! I love it too :) it is crazy the prices people want you to pay to get your hair done! You look fab!

Our Family said...

CUTE! I love the layers.

M&M Wilkerson Family said...

Ah, Rach, I, too, love being blonde. I wish my hair and pocket book agreed! It looks great!

Liz said...

Your hair always looks great Rach!! Mine is dark/natural now..tryin to save money..i like blonde on me better too!