Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Days at Disneyland

Our passes expire in a couple of days...and we've been trying to get our last D-Land days in.  I took the little kids on one afternoon to catch a few rides.  It was supposed to rain so we didn't know how long we'd be there.  And we did get wet.  Then we went home.  :)

Ren drives his mini car.  He really loves this ride.  But it gives me a headache.  The exhaust from the cars is poisonous, I tell ya!  We've only been on this a couple of times this year.

Ellie and MJ in their car.  Ellie was nice to let MJ drive.  :)
Everyone loves the tea cups.  Ellie and MJ use all their strength to make us spin faster!  

Ren was too short to go on this ride.  He was not to happy about it.  I don't blame him.

Ellie strikes a pose.
Bear with me as I share the flowers at the park.  Everywhere you look, there are beautiful flowers.  And due to spring, tulips!  I really love tulips.  I'm sure they spend a fortune on flowers.  They are constantly changing them.


We were soaked and decided to go home...after one last pose.
A few days after that...Ren and I snuck off to go by ourselves and go to Ren's favorite rides...2 of which are the Buzz Lightyear ride in DLand and the Woody ride in California Adventure.  
After waiting in line for far too long...we finally get our 3D glasses and prepare for some games.  I actually like this ride a lot too.  :)  There was an obviously Mormon family right behind us in line.  They had their 4 kids (one in a BYU sweatshirt) and were on a family vaca from Washington state.  It was fun chatting with them in line.

We will miss you, Disney.  (I have to admit, I was ready for those passes to expire.  I need a break!)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Awww, Ren's sad face is sooo cute!!