My first cute boy...Wednesdays are piano lesson day. Porter preps for his coming lesson above. He would rather I wouldn't take photos of him and stops to tell me so. :) I have been so encouraged lately. He gets really excited about certain songs that he is learning. He recently learned the popular song "Apologize" and now is working on "Trouble" and is doing really well. It makes me so happy watching him play. He isn't complaining near as much about it and is getting really pretty good.
My other cute boy...Ren wanted to ride scooters today. He rides it on the sidewalk right in front of the house. As you can see, this is one of the older kids scooter, but he likes it better than his. Go figure? He loves being outside too. I sat on the porch and took his picture and read my book. (Whenever he wants me to hang out and watch him, he says to get my book and come outside.)




No comments:
Post a Comment