Sunday, January 2, 2011

I love 11 AM church meetings!  Look, we even get to eat breakfast if we want to!  Ren is eating some very delicious cinnamon rolls that Uncle Greg made (thanks Gregers)!

So, New Year in church = new classes and teachers for kids!  I took MJ and Ren up to primary (ya!  Ren is a Sunbeam!) and had to do a double take.  MJ is now in Senior Primary!  Yikes, I hadn't thought that one through.  It made a little sad that she and Ren wouldn't be together at all.  Ren didn't seem to mind.  I subed in primary as pianist so had a birds eye view of Ren on that front row.  He was so good and reverent.  He would raise his hand whenever everyone else would and I think his teacher only had to tell him to sit down once. :)  I could tell he was getting antsy when he took off his tie and started swinging it around and around.  It was low and he was in a little chair so no one seemed to notice.  After several swings I caught his eye and had him bring it to me.  Then he was mostly paying attention.  He seemed to really be watching what all the other kids were doing cause he was copying them.  He makes me smile!

No comments: