Every January we have a few days of summer-like weather. Seriously, every year. That was this week and I have been itching to get down to the beach and soak it up. Ren and his friend, Tate and I spent 3 wonderful hours reading, lounging, running, digging, splashing, laughing, chasing birds and playing! Ok, I was doing the reading and lounging and the boys were doing all the other stuff. I think it was one of the most perfect days ever!
Ren and Tate enjoy their strawberry applesauce with a straw. MJ discovered this was a great way to eat this delicacy at school. :)
This is the tunnel that you walk through to get down to this particular beach. It is painted in a bright colored mural of the sea and all sorts of creatures. We love to make noises in the tunnel, or whistle or hoot in here cause of the echo. The boys did some ahhhs to hear themselves ring.
Tate's mom said he went right to bed that night and slept late into the next morning. And Ren went to bed at 5 pm without dinner he was so exhausted. Then he woke at 6:30 am starving!





1 comment:
Jealous! Warm and beautiful summer-like weather in January!! Maybe we need to move back to Cali..that sounds pretty great right about now..!
Post a Comment