Porter turned 14! We took him and several friends to Laser Quest and they played a few rounds of laser gun war. Everyone came out all sweaty and worn out! Then we ate pizza and cake. Liz and Charlie and their kids came out for all the fun. We all can't believe out baby, Porter is 14. Sometimes I could cry when I think about it. But I try to enjoy him like he is, cause he is pretty awesome. :) Porter loves to play board games like Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride. He is still playing the piano, not by choice. (He'll thank my later.) He likes to play video games. He likes golf, although he only plays a couple of times a year when we are in St. George with his Grandpa Marsh. He likes playing and watching basketball and football. He loves the Bourne movies and Harry Potter movies and books. He likes to read as long as its a good book. (What are his criteria? I'm not sure. I know he likes fantasy and funny stuff like Diary of a Wimpy Kid.) He is pretty clean, like his room is mostly clean. He's got great handwriting and is organized at school. He does well in school. He is pretty nice to his sisters, though he tends to ignore Chloe at school. I got on his case about it and he explained that Chloe embarasses him by yelling his name across campus and running up to hug him in front of all his friends. I tell him he's lucky to have a confident sister who is proud to hang out with him. He disagrees for now. (I tried telling him he'll especially want to hang with her and her cute friends in a few years...) He is a great young man. We love him like crazy!
Make a wish, Porter!
Friends table.
Ren and Libby play!
Ellie gets her turn holding Beaudie.
Family table.








No comments:
Post a Comment