Monday, November 8, 2010

Liz and Charlie

 These were taken right before Liz and Charlie moved to MO.  This is the last time I'll complain, maybe, but I really miss them.  Aren't all these kids just adorable.  (Porter, Quin, MJ with Beaudie, Drex, Chloe with Loralei, Ren, Garrison, Ellie with John and Libby.)  We were so lucky that Mir and Marc came out for a visit and we were all able to be together.
 Ren and John
 Garrison, Ren and Loralei
 Ren and John again, see a pattern here?
The icing on the cake!  Ben came out to help Liz and Charlie drive cross country, plus he helped them pack the rest of the house and the truck.  He is so awesome!  I really miss him too.  We were so lucky to get to see him and spend a little time together.  We may have slowed them down a bit, sorry guys.  Love you!

No comments: