Monday, October 18, 2010

End of the Year concerts

June 2010
It's that time of year again!  And I can't believe how fast it has gone!  Porter had a band concert.  His last one...ever.  He has decided not to take band in high school.  I am a bit disappointed, just because I think the fun part is just beginning.  Being part of a band, or choir is sooo cool.  And he is finally getting good and would have had fun.  But, I can't live vicariously, I guess!  :)This is Porter (trumpet) and his friend James (french horn).  ps, James isn't going to be in band either.

Ellie is getting prepped for her cello concert!  Good luck!

This was our last piano recital with Jane.  She is going off to college next year (byu).  We are really going to miss her!  She has been really wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man Porter is SO grown up and handsome!