I can't tell you how much I miss my sister, Liz and her family. For the last couple of years we have been so lucky to live only about 1 1/2 hours from one another. This past June they moved to Missouri near my parents and some of my siblings. I am jealous that they are all living close to each other. They get to see each other any day they want! Our family will always cherish the time we were able to live close. We shared birthdays, holidays, weekends, and any other time we could with each other. I miss Liz. We spoke on the phone today and though I'm thankful for that, it wasn't enough. My kids feel the same about their cousins. They have finally stopped asking if they can play with them. I've had to remind them over and over that they moved to MO and it would take us 2 days to drive there! We are planning a trip out next summer. I am already looking forward to it. These photos are from last May.
Beaudie, sweet cheeks
Elle, Beau, Drex, Ren, MJ, Libby and Quin love to play. And miss each other sooo much!
Ren and Beaudie, pardon the red eye
Liz, Beau and I (we really do look alike)
Beach time!
I think this was Beaudie's first time sitting in the sand at the beach. He was very curious about the texture and taste of sand. It was very entertaining to watch his face as he explored.
Quin and Elle make a sand hole.
Drex, with his great smile
Ren
Oh ya, salty!
Chloe and Beau
Libby Lou



















2 comments:
I LOVE having Liz and family 5 minutes away, but I'm sad you don't get to see them as often anymore! I can't wait for next summer to see you and your fam! Love you Rach!
Rach, tears were streaming down my face as I read this post. It brought back all the great memories of the times we got to share with you and your family when we lived there. I miss you so much and wish we could live close again. I was happy to see you are gonna try and come out here this summer. Maybe we will be able to go there as well. We will try! I love you! You're such a beautiful person Rach!
Post a Comment