Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ava!

Ava turned 5 in May!  She is getting so big!  We are so lucky to live close enough to get together for just such occasions.  She had a friend party and then on Sunday we went up to their house with lemon cake in tow and sang to her again.  She is such a little cutie!
I think that's Ellie behind her puttin gup the 5 fingers.

Alex likes cake.  Who doesn't?
Cake for Ren too.
Chloe loves holding Addy.  I don't know how much Addy likes it that day, I think she wasn't feeling well.
Ren and Alex are such good little buddies.  What is it about getting under the rug?  They do this way too often.  :)
What is Ellie doing? 
Ava and MJ play on the photo booth thing on the apple computer.  The kids have spent literally hours taking photos of themselves, videos and laughing hysterically at themselves and the way they can manipulate and photo to make it stretchy or pinched.

No comments: