My little Chloe is turning 12. We had a party with some of her friends. We saw "New Moon" and then went home to bbq and play. The pictures tell the story as well, or better than I can...
Waiting patiently for "New Moon" to start.
It's show time!
Back at the house...Sarah is drinking her orange soda.
More dancing around while eating.
Thanks to Rusty for the good eats. He had it all hot and ready to eat when we got home from the movie!
Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!
Make a wish!
I did it! Good lungs.
Chloe requested funfetti cake with orange frosting. I tried to get a good orange, it was hard. Thanks for a great, fun afternoon/night girls! I am so glad Chloe has good friends.




2 comments:
wow. 12. i can't believe it! she is so grown up and big. on a side note ... didn't you love new moon??? i LOVED it. how fun to go with your daughter.
Happy Happy birthday Chloe!!! She looks like a young women now! Rach, that is crazy!!!
Post a Comment