Marshes + Blackburns + Petersens = A fun time!
Rebecca and Greg hosted us all for Thanksgiving this year. We met at their home for a long weekend of food, family and fun. Despite the verrrry long drive home (due to the holiday traffic and Porter's stomach flu) this trip was so wonderful. Only good memories will prevail!
Chloe and Cece eat their Thanksgiving feast.
Kid table #1 held Ren, Alejandro, Jesse, Blake, Drex, MaryJane and two other cute little girls (I can't remember their names - Rebecca's friends girls). We set them up (ok, Charlie and Rusty and Greg set the tables up) in the garage. And that seemed to work well...no kids food was spilled on the kitchen floor. Only adults food.
Kids table #2 held Liberty, Chloe, Cecilee, Porter, Quin and Ellie. As you can see they are all thoroughly enjoyed their meal. Especially the rolls...scroll down for more info on the rolls!
Libby, she reminds me so much of little Lizzy! :) She brings back fond memories.
Adult table #1, Rebecca, Liz, Charlie, and Rebecca's neighbors. Their names are not coming to the surface of my brain right now...they were really nice though. I think they were from Argentina and this was their first Thanksgiving ever. We ooohed and aaahed as they tried stuffing and deviled eggs and cranberry sauce for the first time!
Adult table #2 me, two more of Rebecca and Greg's friends - again the names I just can't get my brain to recall - and I sat and visited with them...embarrasing, and of course Greg, then Rusty is the one behind the camera.
These little monkeys are so cute!
Cece and Ellie sang and sang. They sang at Blake's baptism that was the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend. They had some high standards for perfection, they could be found singing away at the piano as they preped for their performance. :)
Ren and Beau. Sweet stuff.
MaryJane and Ren eat some breakfast as they watch Greg slave away in the kitchen.
Greg is an awesome cook! Rebecca is so lucky! :) He made scrumptious stuffing and melt in your mouth rolls. I think that was one of the better Thanksgiving meals I've ever had!
All the girl cousins gather at Blake's baptism. Some of them are wearing a little make-up. Chloe got a bit more done up than usual, thanks to Liz and Rebecca's make up stashes. Cece even got a little to brighten her cheeks a bit.
Marshes, Blackburns and Petersens. A very good day...Blake's baptism.
Sisters...Elizabeth, Rachel and Rebecca. I am thankful for them.
Look at this handsome young man! (Whistle) He is growing up so fast. Blake and his proud dad, Greg.
We went to dinner after the baptism. MJ, Elle and Cece color and giggle, color some more and giggle.




2 comments:
Rach-you girls all look GORGEOUS! Sounds like a fun turkey day! miss you!
Great re-cap of our Thanks holiday together Rach! It was fun to see all the pics and be reminded of the fun we had! I'd love to get a copy of the pics you all took cuz I didn't take any after you guys got there!! What the heck? I'm so glad you guys did...Thank You!!
Post a Comment