Rusty put on a really fun party for all the people at work. I was on my way there, when I got a text from him saying that the surveyers showed up. This means that the state people have come to check up on him and the facility. We've been waiting on pins and needles for this to happen for several months now! It's ironic that they showed up on party day. Knowing that Rusty was going to show up really late, if at all, to the party, I killed some time at Costco before the party. I know some people he works with but no well, and I knew I'd be out of place there. But I finally couldn't put it off much longer. I spent about 2 1/2 hours there without him. I ended up having a fun time though. We ate dinner, and danced the night away. There were a few awkward moments and I was relieved when Rus showed up, but all in all, it was fun. The people Rusty works with said that was the best work party they'd ever been too.Monday, December 28, 2009
Work Party
Rusty put on a really fun party for all the people at work. I was on my way there, when I got a text from him saying that the surveyers showed up. This means that the state people have come to check up on him and the facility. We've been waiting on pins and needles for this to happen for several months now! It's ironic that they showed up on party day. Knowing that Rusty was going to show up really late, if at all, to the party, I killed some time at Costco before the party. I know some people he works with but no well, and I knew I'd be out of place there. But I finally couldn't put it off much longer. I spent about 2 1/2 hours there without him. I ended up having a fun time though. We ate dinner, and danced the night away. There were a few awkward moments and I was relieved when Rus showed up, but all in all, it was fun. The people Rusty works with said that was the best work party they'd ever been too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment