A small portion of the Marsh cousins...MJ, Elle, Ava, Alex and Ren.For this last general conference weekend we went up to Tony and Nat's house to watch, eat, visit and of course...play with cousins. We got to see little Addison, which was a real treat. I had to fight to get to hold her, my girls all wanted to take her too! We had a wonderful time being together. Thank you T & N!

Bedtime...
Alex and Ren...good little buddies. By the way, Ren would not change into his jammies. His favorite shirt is that Diego shirt that Liz gave us one day when he got his clothes all wet at her house one day. He wore it out, it had paint on it, a hole in the neck and just all around hammered! I hid it about 2 weeks ago, and he asks for it all the time! I did purchase Spiderman and Superman shirts to take its place. He seems to like those almost as well. It's nice in some ways, I hardly have to spend any money on his wardrobe since he won't wear anything besides those anyway!
Elle, Ava and MJ...they look pretty rag-a-muffin, esp Ellie with her crazy hair. I guess thats what happens when you have a pillow fight! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment