Saturday, November 14, 2009

Veterans Day

No School on a Wednesday = opportunity to go see our new baby, Beaudie. :) We haven't seen him, since he was 1 week old and at 9 weeks, he has grown so much! He is so precious.



Ren wanted to hold Beaudie a lot. It was very cute. We headed to the park for lunch and playtime. Charlie was with us so Porter wasn't totally bored. They played basketball for a while. And as you can see from the photos and video, Charlie was a busy guy at the park. I think dad's are the best at taking kids to the park! :)

Porter climbed this tree several times. Isn't he so big and handsome? I can't believe this is my baby boy! This big 13 year old, who wants a lap top for Christmas! Ya right!

Quin and Chloe strike a pose.

Liberty and Ren are so beautiful, huh?

This is a good uncle and a Veteran, by the way. And yes, that is Chloe being swung around! She is getting a little big for this, I think! Luckily Charlie has those big muscles. I guess he needs to use them for something.
Ren was running around all over. I love looking at his little expressions as he plays.

That is Ellie getting swung way high over Charlie's 6 foot shoulders! Her arms almost fell out of the sockets! But did she want more...oh yes!

Charlie was able to swing his own children around some too. Quin takes a turn here. They were nice to share their dad for the day!

Beaudie didn't do any swinging around. Isn't he so cute!?

No one wanted to leave the park, except maybe Porter. :) It was a really fun day! I got Quin, Ellie, MJ and Drex to pose for one more photo and I thought it comical that Porter dove in at the last second. He usually runs from the camera. And those are Chloe's jazz hands back there behind Ellie!



Charlie, Liz and I. I love these guys!



No comments: