Sunday, May 1, 2011

Youth Conference

For Youth Conference this year, Porter and Chloe (along with the other youth from the stake) put on a Variety Show for a retirement community in our area.  Lots of rehearsal, and lots of fun.  Porter (being that he is 14) got to do several other activities too, like rollerskating, a sleepover activity and planting flowers and trees in our city regional park area.  Chloe thought it was pretty unfair that she couldn't go...next year.
Kory, Brian, Scot, Porter, Brandon
No one was more surprised than me when Porter said he was singing in a barbershop number.  He complains that he doesn't like singing.  (I think it might be because I want him to like it, so of course he can't.  I guess if that is the only way he rebels, it's not so bad.  Just a bummer for him to miss out on something that he may actually like.)  Anyway, they sang Good Night Ladies!  I love it!!!!
 Chillin'
Britney, Kyla, Chloe, Mia
Chloe was in the big number that our ward did, The Wells Fargo Wagon.  She was just thrilled about this dress!  Haha!  She joked around that she was wearing Grandma's couch!  I'm not sure which Grandma she was referring to!  :)
 Singing her heart out!

No comments: