Lots of nice things today. I love my family. I love my mom and Rusty's mom. I love my Grandmas. I am so thankful for all these awesome women, and many others who have positively influenced my life.
My family always treats me good, but they are extra sweet on Mother's Day. One really cute thing was all the signs around the downstairs that Ellie had made. One was a flower with all our families names on the petals, my name in the center. Another was a quote by Dr. Suess "Be who you are and say what you eel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Another said "Us to U! We will tell you more than once! We love you!" One said "Be who you want!" A few others with "We love you Mom" on them. And my personal favorite "Never Say Never! We know you want to say never!" What that has to do with Mother's Day, I'm not sure. But Ellie is a thoughtful daughter. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment