Whoa! What happened?! When did Porter start looking like a man instead of a kid?!!! I think I'm finally starting to feel old--Marcus was just commenting to me about how the "flood of '93" here in MO didn't seem that long ago, and yet it was 18 years ago...and now my nephew is almost grown. Anyway, his teeth look great!
3 comments:
So handsome!!! He looks so much older! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!
Whoa! What happened?! When did Porter start looking like a man instead of a kid?!!! I think I'm finally starting to feel old--Marcus was just commenting to me about how the "flood of '93" here in MO didn't seem that long ago, and yet it was 18 years ago...and now my nephew is almost grown. Anyway, his teeth look great!
Wow Porter, looking so handsome there! Your smile looks fabulous!
Post a Comment