Ren is one of those kids who doesn't like to put his head in the water in the tub. He loves taking a bath, just not washing his hair. He loves the pool, as long as his head isn't under water... Get the idea?
So, in prep for this summer, I thought about it, and decided he really needs to learn to swim. We don't have a pool, nor regular access to a pool. So, swim lessons were our best option, for daily, rehearsed swim.
I was so shocked! He was an awesome swimmer from day 1. As in, he was swimming across the pool with his head under, kicking and arms moving from the first day! Whoa. And by the end of the 2 weeks (8 total days), he was jumping into the pool then swimming across. He just did so well. I'm so excited to have him more water safe! Yay! Look at him go!




No comments:
Post a Comment