Fast trip to Arizona...Congratulations! (Hannah was about 3 when Rusty and I got married. That is a crazy thought right there, right?)
Look at this cute couple, surrounded by sisters and bridesmaids.
Ellie and Sara (Sara is off to BYU for summer session)
Look at this lovely cake, so unusual. I love it.
Mindy, me, Emily (Brad's wife) holding Addy and Clara.
Aren't the flowers and colors so pretty. I love the green and the pink Hannah chose.
Porter & Chloe
These yummy drinks kept us going back for more. I did have to tell Ren 'no more' after drink #3. There were so many different flavors and combos that we all wanted to taste everyone's to try them all.
This is what the kids did most of the night. There was a huge lawn. They just took off their shoes and rolled, wrestled, ran and played all evening! I spent a lot of time keeping one eye on them (since 5 were mine) and they had such fun!
Elle and Ava
Addy







No comments:
Post a Comment