Rusty and I spent a night at the Ritz, off Salt Creek Beach last Friday! It was gorgeous. Especially our view. We were on the ground floor, with a little patio that walked out to a large grass area, that lead straight down to the beach. And walking through the hotel, there were these beautiful yellow roses everywhere. You could smell them everywhere too. And in the lobby, this is what you saw on both sides of you. It was very unique, the photo doesn't do it justice. The room was little stark, all white everything...not that I'm complaining. It was lovely. I did wonder how they kept it so white though. :) Rus and I swimsuited up (for the first time since last September!) and spent some time in the hot tub. It was fabulous. It was a great get-a-way.
I tired to get Rusty to pose for me by one of these many yellow rose arrangements, but he wouldn't do it. So, I did. :)
So, you are thinking, what did you do with the kids? We left them home! By themselves. And they survived without us. Hmm. Who would have thought?




2 comments:
Fun Rach!! Hard to believe you can actually do things like that now...Lucky!!
wow, Rach, I am so happy that you can do things like that! Looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment