Saturday, March 26, 2011

Amy + Chris

On Saturday night, Rusty and I went to the wedding dinner/party for our friends, Amy and Chris.  They finally tied the knot!  They've been dating for about 9 years!  :)  Everything was beautiful, especially Amy.  

This is Julia, Renee (mother of the bride) and Teri.
Do you ever feel a real closeness with certain people or families?  I really love this Hulse family.  They have 4 girls and 2 boys in their family.  Plus their Mom, who I love too.  I don't know the dad too well.  He lives in San Diego.  There is something about these sisters.  Maybe they remind me of my own sisters.  I just love each of them.  And the brothers are awesome as well.  And so are their wives.  Their whole family is wonderful!
Here are all the sisters (minus Amy, the bride) dancing.  They all have little kids too, as you can see.  :)  Alli, Xochi (I have no idea how to spell her name!), Laura, Emily and the girl up front is really nice and great but her name just won't come to me right now.  All birth sisters all look just alike right?

No comments: