Can you tell I am around Ren the most? The other kids are always gone to school or other activities, but Ren is always around for a little camera time. And he likes (for the most part) to pose. He is a beautiful subject.
Ren looks so good in green. I think the majority of his clothes have been green his whole life.
Here is Ren in another green shirt, that looks like its been through the ringer! But he loves it cause it has a dinosaur on it. Oh boy, time to clean out the book shelves, right? Anything he can reach gets pulled out often.
Ok, this picture isn't 'cute'. But it is pretty. These are my spoils from the farmers market that meets in my area every Friday. I love going there. I even get my honey there. The taste of the honey reminds me of the stuff we had growing up, that Grandpa hived...that's not the right word, maybe just collected from his beehives? Anyway, good stuff.
This is Ren and his little friend, Claire. They are playing barbies. Ren actually does love the pink barbie car.
I love these photos. About once or twice a week, Rusty and I get visitors in the night. (Hey, this is a major improvement from the past of nightly visitors!) MJ and Ren come in and sneak in bed with us, and we are asleep so don't even notice until the next morning when we are sweating and squished from their warm bodies. I had to snap these when I woke one morning and they were so pretty sleeping soundly.
Watch the video with a little laugh. Chloe taught Ren to do this and just couldn't resist posting it.



2 comments:
Doesn't your door have a lock on it?
hilarious.
Post a Comment