Finally! We've been trying to get these 2 in braces for a while. We are happy to finally start, so we can get it over with! Within a few hours of getting them on they were both in pain. I felt so bad for them. Deja vu.

Here is Porter's fake smile....
Here is Porter's real smile....
Together, they share the pain. I am really excited for them to have straight teeth. It's been about 6 weeks now. They've had one 'adjustment' and they both commented on how good it felt to have the pressure of the rubber bands off. (I do recall that as well.) I feel for them, but it will be worth it!!!



1 comment:
oh my goodness!! i remember that awful tight feeling. they are so cute and chloe is a beauty...watch out! it has been so much fun to catch up on your family. you look beautiful, as always! love ya!!
Post a Comment