Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome to the World Baby Beau! And Happy 30th to Liz!


My sweet, fresh nephew, Beauden Charles was born on Sept. 1st. We went to meet him yesterday. And he is precious. So little and perfect. He has that newborn silky hair and skin. We are all smitten with him! He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. Small compared to his 10 lb. brothers. :) But big compared to my 6 pounders! Anyway, it was a real treat to spend the day with them.

MJ takes her turn with Beaudie.
So, it's official, Liz and Charlie have 4 kids! Whew. :)


Liz turns 30 years old on Monday! She is so beautiful...despite this recent shave with death called childbirth! :) She delivers c-section and we always worry about her. Since we wouldn't be out there on her actual birthday, we had an early celebration. As I was taking these photos I realized how tired she was. And we quickly ate the really yummy chocolate cake and ice cream and left for home. I am so happy I live near her! I wish we could be neighbors. Wouldn't that be the best?! Sigh. I love her so much.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for coming out Rach, it's always so fun to get together with you and your fam. Love you all so much!! I'm glad you posted some pics of Beau too, I hope to get some up on mine soon. Those pics of me are super scary though. I was really tired by that time and was not expecting pics that day. Oh well...that is me and hopefully I can look more alive next time!!