
I am so lucky to have Rachelle as my friend. I've always loved her. We became friends back in 7th grade. That summer, Chelle, Brett (her brother), me and Rebecca (my sister) tried to break the record for the longest phone call. We talked for like 36 hours! I can't believe my mom let us do that! :) Even though I moved the middle of 9th grade, we kept in touch. She visited me often in Mesa, and I went Show Low lots too. Now, she's married to a great guy, Ben and has 3 cute kids. We had such a fun time when she was here. She is so awesome and still makes me laugh! One of my favorite things about her is that she makes friends with everyone. She has like 450 friends on facebook! :) Anyway, I love her. We talked till the wee hours of the morning every night. I had to catch up on my sleep when she left!
Catching some rays...Chelle and Lu. At the beach, Ellie and Rachelle spent a lot of time boogie boarding. I went out too. We tried to teach MJ how to do it too. That was cool.
Max and MJ






2 comments:
I always loved Rachelle, too. Mainly 'cause she was always nice to me. She is so cute with her hair cut how it is. I wish I could have been there!!!
i had such a great time. thanks for the fun, food, conversation, and vanilla-less ice cream. i'm so excited to come see you again. i love you!
Post a Comment