Monday, September 14, 2009

How do you eat your kiwi?

On Friday, I brought home about 18 perfectly ripe and sweet kiwi fruit. After school my kids were excited to eat some. (I don't buy them often apparently.) Each of my kids have different way to eat them. They are on the menu at school sometimes, and they are forced to fend for themselves instead of relying on me to peel them. Porter will just eat the whole thing. I am not even kidding! Fuzz and all. He really likes them that way too. Chloe peels off the fuzz, kinda like I have done my whole life. And Ellie. She has converted me! Genius! Why didn't I think of this? Do you all know this and I'm just the last to clue in? Anyway, I love eating kiwi! More than ever!

A grapefruit spoon works best.

Hmm. Good.

Delicous and easy...and not messy!


I just can't resist this little man! He loves playing the 'neenee' or in english, the guitar. He grabs the guitar hero ones or this recent fav, Ellie's Hannah Montana guitar. He is hilarious, and sings along as he is strumming! We just laugh! He says something like 'nananana'.

2 comments:

M&M Wilkerson Family said...

Ok, Rach, that is so funny! Porter, how do your tastebuds handle the prickly overload?! When Garrison saw the picture of Ren he said "Is he 3?" as well as "can we go there next week?" Well, I sure wish we could!

Heather said...

Hey Rachel! I love getting your comments on my blog! I have finally added you and your sibs to my family bloggers list so I can keep closer tabs. You have such a beautiful family!! Oh, and I love kiwi, but I usually peel, I'll try your new found way! I hope we make it to the reunion, we are suppose to be moving at the beginning of July!