Our schools get out really late...like June 18th late. (We don't start up until Sept 8, so don't feel too bad for us.) The last week of school was a bit hard, cause we had so much family in town for Joy's wedding...more on that later. I bet they didn't get to bed before 11 pm all week long. And getting up at 6:30 was tough!! Anyway, here are a few highlights...I don't have any pics of Porter...middle school doesn't have all the things that parents come to like elementary.
MaryJane climbs and plays at the kindergarten water day. She didn't get too wet, as you can see.
MJ had a little music day for parents to come...I couldn't take any photos because I was participating the whole time. It was very fun and cute. In fact, MJ has quite a set of lungs, she only has one volume...really loud! It was very sweet really, I enjoyed hearing her belt out the lyrics to Oats, Peas, Beans and Barley Grow...all with actions I might add.
Ellie and the rest of the 3rd graders put on a play called America's Tallest Tales. Ellie was a narrator and did a great job with her part. She had a few funny lines and delivered them very well!
After the big send off to middle school... A few of Chloe's friends...Sara, Chloe, Taylor, and Kennedy
Alex and Chloe
Riley, Chloe, Warren and Summer.



No comments:
Post a Comment