Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Rusty braved the lines and crowds to take Porter and Chloe to see Harry Potter at 12:31 am! Porter and Chloe begged to see it at that crazy hour! Rusty was nice and took them. :)
I've only been to two movies at 12 am on opening night. Jurassic Park back in 1993 (I think) with my sister, Rebecca and Rachelle, Brett and Ryan Noble. That was very fun! And then last year, I went with a big group of friends to the opening of Twilight. Yes, I've read the books and liked them and I even liked the movie. But not enough to go to another midnight movie. That about did me in. I was just so tired the next day, it just wasn't worth the loss of sleep! So, thanks to Rusty for taking one for the team! I do feel a little bad for him...he had to work today. But I am serious when I say, he doesn't need as much sleep as me! And he is a morning person, unlike me. :)
Porter gives the movie 4 out of 5 stars. (Only because he read the book last week, again...and wanted more in the movie!) He even said it had some funny parts. Hmmm, who knew?
Chloe gives the movie 4 out of 5 stars. (She thought the ending was too sad, she needs a happy ending. She has not read the book.)
Rusty liked it. I'll see it someday...probably on video. I loved the books though!
I am excited about the first Percy Jackson movie that is coming out next February? My kids read the book, and then I finally did recently. It's pretty good! I haven't read the others, but I hear they are good too.

No comments: