
Joy and Jay...the happy couple. Joy looks beautiful!

At the luncheon, Cousins gather to chat...Chloe, Emma, Krissy and Morgan
Sarah, Mindy, Brad (recent R.M. from Brazil), Nathan and Jordan
Anna and Ellie
Now this looks like a fun gathering too...Robbie, Camille, Clara, Mason, Chris, Porter, Jonah and Parker
The sign in table...their were scrapbook pages with photos of Joy and Jay already done up...they were super well done. I think one of LuJean's friends did this as a gift to them, it was so nice. Don't you love those candles, with shells under in the glass? I loved that.
The cake...Jay's mom made it. Very pretty, huh?

These boys are so silly! Tony, Jim, Rusty, John and Allen laid out on top.
Who's holding baby Addison, oh ya, Mindy...can I have a turn?!
The girls...Chloe, me, MJ and Ellie.
MJ is eating her lunch...we had chicken salad sandwiches in croissants, fruit and veggies. It was all very lovely.
Guess who caught Joy's bouquet? Yes, Chloe!!!
My kids spent most of the afternoon/evening at the chocolate fountain, of course.
This was taken at a park in LA near Tony and Natalie's house. These cousins had so much fun together!
We got to celebrate Kate's birthday over our time together! Happy Birthday, Kate!
And who could come to California and not hit the beach a few times...like everyday for a solid week, pretty much. The weather wasn't cooperating though, we were even cold at the beach. June gloom. As I was sitting on my beach chair, wrapped in my towel to keep warm, the kids still splashed, swam and boogie boarded in the chill.

Ellie gets a turn with Addison. We got to celebrate her that week too. On Father's Day, we went to LA for her baby blessing.
I had to put these two photos in. I think my kids look so cute here. I love them so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment