Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Time

We are so lucky to live where people like to visit! Miriam and Marc came for some fun this last week. Thanks for a really fun time guys! Love you all! I have a million cute photos, here are a few!


No trip to So. California would be complete without a visit to the beach...so here we are. Porter dug a big whole in the sand and then Uncle Charlie filled it in for him. He was stuck, yes, he is standing upright in the sand.

Ellie, the other little mermaid

Charlie always helps the kids make great sand things, like this whale! Chloe and Ellie wanted to ride it. Isn't it cool?!

Liberty, Drex and MaryJane try to bury themselves in the sand. Too silly.

Loralei, almost cute enough to eat, right? She reminds me so much of Mir as a baby, but Marc thinks she looks just like him. (I beg to differ!)

Love this! Too cute, Garrison.



Chloe floats to shore on her boogie board. Doesn't that look relaxing?

LEGOLAND!

MJ and Drex in the lego boat.

MaryJane, Drex, Quin, Libby and Charlie. Ren and I were across from them. This was one of those really fun swinging boats. But it doen't just swing back and forth, it swings side to side and twists all around, while going back and forth. I had a headache before this ride started, this nearly put me over the edge. :)

MaryJane poses in front of the Mexican Hat Band! I think they were playing La Cucaracha!


Garrison really wanted the police car. (There was a fire truck, coast guard, and several others.) Maybe he'll be a cop! He and Marcus take this 'puppy' for a spin!



This little airplane ride was quite fun, even for me. Ren loved it! I have about 5 shots of Mir, Loralei and Garrison. In every one, Garrison is laughing hysterically. It is awesome! He had so much fun on this.

Ren takes his flight!

Loralei, Garrison and Marc. I think Garrison must be thinking..."Wow, they make all these from legos? That is mind boggling." This was on the boat that toured around the little lake.

Quin, Drex and MJ on the boat tour.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Good job getting caught up! I enjoyed reading the latest. Love ya!