I'll try not to brag, but Porter and Chloe both had concerts recently. Both did very well. Porter plays the trumpet in the 7th/8th grade band. They even performed at Disneyland this year. The highlight was, of course, spending the rest of the day there with his friends. But I'm sure it was a great experience!

Chloe plays the flute in her 5th grade band. She didn't want us to come to her concert. So she was grumpy and didn't want me to take her photo. I saw a friend of ours take her photo (for which she smiled most prettily) so I gave her a guilt trip and she finally smiled for me too. What's up with the attitude?




1 comment:
so fun to catch up on your cute family. i can't believe how old they are getting, and girls and their attitudes! they are so funny ;)
Post a Comment