Ok. So I was blog surfing and came across this blog...
It is a cute blog, I guess...but the music is great! I couldn't click off I was enjoying it so much! I thought of my mom, of course and that I needed to make her a cd with all these songs on it. But until then, mom...listen to this!
So, I love music and I love dancing. I just wanted to grab a partner and dance to these tunes. In fact, since Rusty doesn't really dance (that I know of?). I thought of an old friend of mine, we went out some in college. Really great guy, cute, nice, all the right stuff and boy could he dance. Like dance for real. I mean, leading me all over the dance floor dance. I remember coming home from a date and telling my mom that it was like a magic spell...we'd be dancing and I'd be in love. But when we stopped, that stopped too. I must really love Rusty cause he doesn't take me dancing and I still love him!




No comments:
Post a Comment