Maile, Chloe, Julia and Madison

A knock at the door came not too long ago. It was the Ashdown girls, dropping off an invitation for Chloe to New Beginnings! What is going on? Chloe can't possibly be old enough for this! I know she will be 12 in November...but I was just really taken back to realize that she will be 12 in November! :) She is of course thrilled beyond description. She is very disappointed to be the only girl in her class that won't be going to girls camp. She is 5th grade, and the other girls are 6th. By the way, when would you let your daughter start to shave their legs...our latest issue! :) Anyway, Chloe is so wonderful! I can't believe my baby is getting so big.




1 comment:
hey rach - let her shave now if she wants to. Mom let me start in 4th or 5th. I didn't do it consistently until jr. high.
Post a Comment