

On November 30, Chloe turned 10! She was pretty excited to be double digits, and I was a bit sad...but happy for her. She is a sweet, wonderful daughter. She is very helpful and motherly with Ren. She is smart and confident. I seriously admire her! She gave me a piece of paper a few weeks before her birthday where she had written her birthday day's outline. It included getting her nails painted at the salon, dinner at BJ's pizza, bringing and opening presents there etc. I guess this way she knew she would get what she wanted! We pretty much stuck to her outline and she had a fun time...so did everyone else. As you can see Chloe's nails are painted...who knew black is the new pink?! And she is wearing the cute sweater that Aunt Liz gave her! And we all love BJ's! For cake, we had a pazookie, which is a big, warm cookie with ice cream on top. Yummy! We love Chloe!




No comments:
Post a Comment