Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Thanks Ellen!
Ok. Some of you read Liz's blog about us going to the Ellen show! It is true! We had so much fun! Liz, Pati, Natalie, Joy, Rusty and I all went up to Burbank to be a part of her audience for one her 12 days of giving shows! We saw Blake Lewis from American Idol perform. I am not particularly a fan, but it was fun to jam out to his slightly strange music. And we watched Padma Lakshmi cook up some flautas, which we sampled, delicious! The prizes were great and included a kitchen aid mixer, juicer, a gift certificate for Allen Brothers Steakhouse Steaks, another for Chefs catalog, another gift card for $200 cash...yes we were so lucky! And the dancing...those of you who know me in my younger days, before kids days know I love to dance. I have to say I didn't know if I knew how anymore, but when the music started it all came back. It was fun to have a child free day with a few of my best friends! Thanks guys! Ps. Thanks to Ellen for helping to provide a great Christmas! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
rach- i am totally jealous! how lucky were you to go to one of her giveaway shows. that is totally awesome!! I am so glad you have posted. I know life is crazy but it is always fun to check in on you guys. hope all is well. your kids are as cute as ever. miss you tons.
xo
Post a Comment