I love the halloween photos and thanks for the soup recipe. I am thinking a weeknight for the recipe exchange, does wednesday work next week?
Super Cute!!! I love the all the costumes, especially the gum-ball machine. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! I will give you a call sometime soon about Turkey day!!!
Porter's costume ROCKS! I love it! So are you going to add me to your friend's list already or what?! :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the halloween photos and thanks for the soup recipe. I am thinking a weeknight for the recipe exchange, does wednesday work next week?
Super Cute!!! I love the all the costumes, especially the gum-ball machine. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! I will give you a call sometime soon about Turkey day!!!
Porter's costume ROCKS! I love it! So are you going to add me to your friend's list already or what?! :-)
Post a Comment