Thursday, November 1, 2007

MaryJane and friend, Treyson

Chicken-Ren











Little Red Riding MaryJane

Princess Ellie












Gumball Machine Chloe

Happy Halloween! We had a great day and night. MaryJane wore her costume to school, where she and her classmates performed and sang some October songs and poems. The older girls couldn't wear costumes to school, not allowed. Porter was allowed to for middle school, he just chose not to. The girls and I spent the afternoon putting up 'spider webs' all over the front porch. We filled them with plastic spiders. We had fun. When it was time to get in costume, it was crunch time! Wrapping Porter up was a much bigger job than I realized. And we couldn't even get Ren's costume zipped up all the way. Mir sent us the cute chicken suit, I hadn't even considered it being too small. Woops. Thus the sideways photos. Rusty took the kids out while I put Ren to bed and gave out candy. I sat on the porch and read during the lulls. It was great. The kids brought way too much candy, as usual. Then they had to go to bed. Chloe and Elle didn't have school the next day due to parent/teacher conferences but Porter did so...another Halloween gone by.
So fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the costumes! I tried being a mummy once...my rags fell off after only walking a block! Glad you all had fun! If you got as much candy as we did don't forget to brush your teeth! :)

Liz said...

Hey Rach, Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween day. The costumes are so cute and creative with the gum ball idea! Hope to see you soon!

Jen said...

cute costumes! It's so great to catch up in your lives. Your kids are so cute! It sounds like you are doing well. Take Care.