Ok...yes I am putting a recipe on my blog. I know! And I don't even like to cook! But this is so easy and yummy, I've made it 3 times already. I got it off Rachael Ray. FYI - the original recipe didn't include potatoes. I thought it needed something, a potato or two! Delicious! Even my kids ate this.
8 Chicken tenders, boneless, skinless, chopped into bitesize chunks (add more or less, whatever you like)
4 Carrots, chopped
2 Celery stalks, chopped (optional)
1 Onion, small brown
Salt and pepper
2 Apples, chopped (Rachael recommends macintosh, I used what I had - gala)
2 Potatoes, chopped
Thyme, guess?
pinch all spice
1 bay leaf
1 1/2 c. apple cider or juice
2 cans chicken broth or stock
craisins, a handful
Cook chicken (you can also use pork tenderloin) in some EVOO (for those who don't watch that is extra virgin olive oil). Remove and replace with veggies, apples and spices. Cook for about 5 or so minutes. Return meat to pan and add all other ingredients. Simmer for another 15. Take our bay leaf. Eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm glad you posted the recipe cuz I forgot to get it from ya. I look forward to making it soon. Thanks...Love ya!
I always like getting new yummy recipes - thanks!
For those of you that haven't tried this yet...it is AWESOME! You have to try it! I'm so glad you shared this recipe with me Rach. I love it, Thanks!!
Post a Comment