Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Times Flies...

Ok. For some reason I was thinking that when school started I would have more time...I thought I would be able to update this easier. So here I am nearly two months later. The kids are doing great in school. Back to school night was in September. For Porter's I had to attend each classroom for about 15 minutes. I got mixed up with his 2nd and 3rd periods, so he got a kick out of me going to 7th grade band instead of 6th grade and missing english altogether! Luckily we weren't graded on that. He is playing trumpet for those who didn't know. He is the best in his class, not to brag or anything! Ellie started piano lessons last month too. So, she joins Chloe and Porter. It is pretty funny how she begged for over a year to take lessons from Jane, and now that she got her wish is she happy, you might ask? No, she is already saying she doesn't want to practice and can she play voilin instead. I throw my arms in the air! Chloe has been keeping busy. She is at the church every Saturday with Rusty practicing for a play our stake is putting on called 'Saviour of the World'. She and Rusty are in the choir, and Rus has a small speaking part as well. MaryJane is so excited about pre-school. She looks forward to going every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! She has learned how to keep track of her schedule some too. Something funny about her...Sunday we were talking about how no, it was not fast Sunday. So she pipes up "But it is slow Sunday, right Mom?" How could I argue with that? And Ren is really keeping me on my toes! He is really getting around these days. He is scooting around in the army crawl, and just this week trying to pull himself up on things. Two weeks ago (general conf Sunday) he got his 1st and 2nd teeth, the mid bottom. Sharp!!! He literally lights up the kids get home from school. I can be holding him and all the sudden one of them walks in and he goes bananas! Bouncing his whole body up and down, and me just trying to hold on to him! Ok...enough already.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I was wondering what happened to you. I'm glad your still a float and getting caught up.