



MaryJane's class took a trip to a Farm. Ren and I accompanied them. We had a good time. We rode a tractor pulled ride and picked vegetables including a pumpkin and carrots as you can see. She was very excited about those carrots! We went into a petting zoo area. That was especially commical. MJ would not get close to any of the animals! (A girl after my own heart.) And when one got close to her, she got spooked. She almost cryed she was so unwilling to get near. Check out her forced smile for the photo!




3 comments:
so fun to see you have updated, I have been dying to know how life is. crazy I know, just like mine! your kids are darling, MJ looks just like Chloe looked before we moved! cute cute!
Cute pictures...I love Ren's face in that one!
For such a forced smile, she sure is cute :)
Post a Comment