December 2011
Front: Ellie Marsh, Rohit Singh, MaryJane Marsh, Blake MuirbrookBack: Madison Muirbrook, Chloe, Marsh, Summer Jorgensen, Ellie Ekstrom, Noah Jorgensen, McKade Pay, Austin Muirbrook
Very Back: Me and Porter Marsh
Close friends and moms of students: Elizabeth, me and Kathleen Jorgensen
My teens: Summer, Ellie, Chloe and Madison
Every January, I do a recital for my piano students. It is in January because December is always too crazy busy and June (when school ends) is crazy busy too. So, January works. This year, due to our move, putting the house for sale and the general business that is... I decided to hold it in early December. I am really going to miss these kids. I love them and am so thankful to have been a part of their lives for 30 minutes a week, at least. I think having a new piano teacher will only enhance their musical abilities and let them see another method. Like I said, I'm going to miss them! I don't plan on teaching piano in Reno. I have loved it, but have been considering stopping for some time. My kids need my time after school more than ever.




No comments:
Post a Comment