So, Rusty and I spent yesterday in Reno, NV. Work flew us up early in the morning. We spent one hour in a facility that Ensign is purchasing. We got a tour and just got a feel for the place.
Then we spent the rest of the day driving around Reno, looking at neighborhoods and homes. (Not in any homes, just trying to get the feel for what's out there.) And contrary to what I envisioned, Reno is a really great place. I think we could like it there.
It looks like this is going to happen. We are really planning to move. It seems so not real to me still. We are talking about it, told the kids tonight and have told a few friends. We feel good about it. But I still can't quite picture myself anywhere but here. Probably because we've only lived here. OK, we did live a short stint in Orem, 6 months. Besides that, our whole married life (17 years!) has been here, 15 of which we've lived in this home. And had these same friends and been in this ward and the kids have gone to these schools and we've eaten at these restaurants. Anyway, you get the picture. It's also happened so quickly that I'm still trying to wrap my brain around all the work I have to do!
I made a list of things that need to be done before we put the house on the market to sell. Ugh, it's long.




1 comment:
oh my goodness!! wow rachel. That is way crazy but actually we drive through reno at least once a year, now we have a reason to stop and stay in reno :) i'm sure your list is a mile long, i can't even imagine. you will do great and can't wait to hear all the plans. keep us posted! xoxo
Post a Comment