Thursday, October 20, 2011

Funny Bones

As the missionaries tried to give a spiritual message after dinner tonight, Ren took off his jacket.  Next thing we know, he's put it back on, all tangled up.  He whispers, "Hey, can I get a little help here?" to the Elders.  We all just busted up laughing at the way he said it!  I wish I had it on video.

One more, after picking up Ellie from her tumbling class, she tells us all about it.  (She just got bumped up to a new level after 5 weeks of starting and is thrilled.)  She explained that her coach was bragging about how well she does a round off, and even had her demonstrate to another watching coach.  So, Elle finishes her story, and I say great job!  And MJ pipes up, "Ya, you're a natural."  In a tone that was dripping with sarcasm and silliness.  I couldn't stop giggling, it was too funny!  Ellie thought it was funny too, don't worry.

Both of these little stinkers have got large funny bones!  MJ has always been pretty good at comedic timing and I guess Ren is picking that up from her.  :)

No comments: