Friday, August 13, 2010

School Stuff

JOG-A-THON

Ellie poses with a friend after their run.  They don't even look tired.
Ellie's class all gathers for a photo.  There were like 37 kids in her class this year.  I know, how did Ms. Kilroy do it?  They were a good class.  See Ellie sitting in the front?

Water break.  I think MJ stopped for a drink every lap!  She was cracking me up, I thought she'd have to have a potty break before long!
Autumn, Lindsey, Madison and MJ
Blair and MJ stop for a smile while eating their otter pops after their run.  Blair also lives in our neighborhood.

MaryJane's class.  She is the bottom row, 3rd from the left. 

MJ is such a sweet big sister, she asked her teacher, Ms. Calkins, if she could have another otter pop to give to her little brother. Ren was so happy. It's the little things, ya know?

EARTH DAY
Here is MJ and her friend, Autumn.  The whole first grade gave a little show/performance for Earth Day.  It as hilarious.  The songs they sang were the funniest!  I mean, all about not wasting water and turning out the lights and recycling.  Hey, and I'm all for that stuff, but the songs were goofy!  MJ had a spoke a line at the end to thank us (parents) for coming to their show.  That was a surprise to me.  She didn't tell me that was coming.  She is precious.

1 comment:

Camille said...

super cute and fun. MJ reminds me so much of Chloe when we left so. cal. I promise we will come for a visit someday ;) we miss you guys! xoxo