Friday, August 13, 2010

Annie Jr. School Play - April 2010

I have sooo many things I want to put up in the next couple of days!  My computer is kinda messed up and I can't seem to get to my picasa to edit my photos for red eye and whatever else...so I've been putting this off for way too long.  So, I'm posting without fixing stuff...for now...

MJ and Elle were in their school play's version of Annie.  They were so adorable and we were all so proud and really impressed at how well they did.  I was at rehearsals a lot, so got to see the progression.  But Rusty, Porter and Chloe only saw the performance.  These are a few photos I took, but the good ones taken by the professional guy will come later...when I find my cd with them on it.  :)

Ellie rocked the roll of Molly, the orphan.  (Molly is one of Annie's little friends.)  Elle sang several solo lines in songs and had several speaking lines throughout the play.  She even received a nomination for supporting actress from a National Youth Theater organization, which was a big honor.

MaryJane was the perfect Sandy!  (Sandy is Annie's puppy dog.)  She is already little and cute...put her in a puppy costume and you've got my ideal puppy!  The only puppy I'll ever have, fyi.  :)  She got to follow Annie around on stage and give her puppy dog eyes and stare.  She even got to sing/bark a few lines from the song "Tomorrow".  Super cute!

The play overall not only was nominated for an award from the National Youth Theater organization, but received the award!  We are super excited for our little thespians! 

Here are Ellie and a few friends trying to keep up on their studies during the week of performance.  It was actually a pretty crazy time for these young kids.

No comments: