My Mom came out from MO to visit for 2 weeks. During that last few weeks before tax season was over for my Dad, my Mom got so bored she agreed to come out and spend some time with us! We were so thrilled to have her! We spent half our time at my house, Liz came out here for that. And the other half at Liz's house, we went out there for that. I speak for all three of us when I say we thoroughly enjoyed our time together! We did a few projects, including a table cloth for Liz and some quilt squares for me. Mom helped me finish Chloe's quilt that I'd started 2 years before! That is like a burden lifted, it's true. I didn't get many photos of mom, though. So, this sweet one will do.
I hope Mom will come next spring!





No comments:
Post a Comment